Monday, May 12, 2014

Beauty Captured: Days 278-284

It occurred to me that it's been awhile since I shared a picture of my morning coffee! Best way to start a Monday!

On Tuesday afternoon, biology class was held outside at a friend's place. This picture was taken by my friend before the goat chewed Landon's notes up. (See my post: Biology Lab Gone Wrong)

A favorite simple recipe to send to the church picnic.



Repair work on a historic church that had a fire several months ago.

Preview of the 'official' softball photo for this year.



Bonus beautiful thing: my oldest son brought me this coffee for Mother's Day. We were enjoying it last night while I was getting this ready to post.


Beauty Captured is a daily link-up hosted at The Pebble Pond. The goal is to find beauty in our everyday lives, and to share a picture each day for a year. I plan on sharing my pictures once a week, but hope to remember to take a picture every day!
The Pebble Pond
This post is linked at Beauty Captured @ The Pebble Pond

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.