Monday, March 3, 2014

Beauty Captured: Days 209-215

Homeschool Coffee Break
Rocked the decision to not wear socks on a snow day again this week. ;-)

This isn't exactly beautiful at first glance, but when I consider how many trees and limbs are broken off this way due to the recent ice storm, and yet did no damage to the homes nearby, that makes me rethink.
Homeschool Coffee Break

I fitted out my desktop with a tribute to my country's gold medal hockey teams.
:-) I think it's beautiful!
Homeschool Coffee Break

Homeschool Coffee Break

Homeschool Coffee Break

Homeschool Coffee Break

Woke up to more of this on Monday morning:
Homeschool Coffee Break
Beauty Captured is a daily link-up hosted at The Pebble Pond. The goal is to find beauty in our everyday lives, and to share a picture each day for a year. I plan on sharing my pictures once a week, but hope to remember to take a picture every day!
The Pebble Pond
This post is linked at Beauty Captured @ The Pebble Pond

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures and moments! Woohoo Canada!

Wishing you a lovely week.
xoxo

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.