Random 5 on Friday (a link hosted at The Pebble Pond)
- School's out for the summer! (Sing with me!)
- My hubby cracked a rib playing hockey. Just a couple days before our anniversary, so we postponed our plans to spend a day doing something touristy in the area. We'll do that when he can walk around without being in pain! By the way, the anniversary was yesterday, and we celebrated 27 years.
- We got our computer back, rebuilt and updated and better than ever! And we've only just begun moving the files to where we want them and learning our way around the new system.
- I don't know why I have trouble remembering to get the Random 5 on Friday posted on Friday. Maybe that will be my goal for the month of August - getting Random 5 up on time each week!
- I had a slow blogging week, and still didn't get my review of Miracle in a Dry Season posted, but I did add a couple of teasers from the books I recently started on my blog at Just A Second.
On my blog this week...
I recommend... visiting the Schoolhouse Review Crew blog to get the details on the August Back to School Flash Sale! Also, this week the Crew was busy reviewing:
Homeschool Grammar for Grades 4 and Up (Analytical Grammar Review)
A parting shot... the closest we'll ever get to seeing The Beatles was this cover band we saw on Sunday evening. I am so not a Beatles fan, but these guys had the sound down, and were very good. The Children's Chorus that Kennady sings in did the national anthem before the concert, which is the only way we even found out about it!
In addition to linking to the Random 5 on Friday at The Pebble Pond, this post is also linked at Managing Your Blessings and at For the Display of His Splendor.
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!
©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/