Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scripture and a Snapshot: August 3, 2014



For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children. They will thrive like watered grass, like willows on a riverbank.
~Isaiah 44:3-4~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

BARBIE said...

Beautiful photo. Perfect for the verse. Have a beautiful week Kim!

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.