Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #143

Everyday Ruralty

 Time for another edition of the weekly Chats on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty.

This week's questions:

  1. Do you have a vegetable garden this year? Have you in previous years?
  2. What is your computer sitting on right now? Desk, dining room table, lap...
  3. Do you go shorter with your hair in the summer?
  4. Are you an early to bed person, or a night owl?
  5. Tell me something funny. I'll tell you something funny too. :)
My answers:
  1. hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Okay, seriously. No. And no. Actually, a couple years ago I told the hubster that maybe I would have a better chance of remembering a garden if we did it in containers and closer to the house. So he put together a couple of pallet beds, planted a bunch of tomatoes and peppers and who-knows-what-else, and thought that I would look after it. Tragically, he was wrong.
  2. My desktop computer is sitting on... wait for it... my desk. 
  3. Well, I am due for a haircut, but generally I don't go any shorter for summer. I've stayed with my style just about shoulder-length or so for a couple of years now.
  4. I'm more of a night owl, but I should go to bed earlier. It would make my mornings easier, I'm sure.
  5. Earlier this week, we were at the grocery store and I was trying to choose canned soups. One of my kids says, "wouldn't it take an awful long time to split all those peas?" It made me laugh!

How about you? At least tell me something funny in the comments! Visit Chat 143 at Everyday Ruralty to join in!

Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to Homeschool Coffee Break by Email!

 ©2006-2014 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It's like visiting over a virtual cup of coffee.